Manufacturer: Go Ballistic Firearms
Model: GB-9C Complete
Type: AR-9 Complete Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billets
Caliber: Multi (will accept any 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver)
Magazine: Accepts any Glock style small frame pistol caliber magazines in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other calibers
Weight: 2.45 lbs
Other Specifications and Features of the GB-9C Stripped AR-9 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different pistol caliber uppers
- Includes factory installed MILSPEC Lower Parts Kit (LPK), MILSPEC stock kit, standard carbine buffer, buffer spacer, and B5 BRAVO Stock Body — Ready to pin to your upper and shoot!
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Questions? Checkout our FAQ page (bottom section for 9mm lower FAQs) or email us.
FFL must be emailed ( email@example.com ) or faxed (216.744.8291) upon completion of order. Please include the order number and/or your name on the FFL. Not doing so could delay shipping. We are not offering local pickup at this time.